Des Moines Roofers
Affordable, Long-Lasting Roofing Solutions
A well-functioning roof is one of the most important factors in protecting your home from storm damage caused by the severe weather we experience here in Des Moines. Hail damage and high winds can really take their toll on a roof. To get the best protection, you need both top-quality materials and a skilled roofing company. At Boulevard Building Company, we offer you both.
Let us walk you through the various product options and match the proper product with the specific needs of your project. We will also help you understand all the product warranties and specifications that will help you decide which product is right for you.
Benefits of Roof Repair and Roof Replacement
Replacing an old roof increases curb appeal and will also increase the perceived value of your home. This may be especially helpful if you intend to sell your house. Not only does a new roof play a critical part in protecting the investment, but it can also really transform the look—helping give you an edge over the other properties for sale in your neighborhood.
The return on your investment of a new roof ranks right up there with remodeling a kitchen or bathroom—both projects which are well known to be desirable in a home resale.
Is your roof protecting your investment? Schedule a free roof estimate to find out.
Services We Offer
If your roof looks like it may need repair, you should have it inspected immediately. If you fail to get it inspected, mother nature will take its course and it will lead to bigger problems that can add up to very expensive repairs.
Contact Boulevard Roofing Service today and we will inspect the problem absolutely free and give you the proper recommendations for repairs.
Insurance Restoration and Storm Damage
Accidents and storm damage like heavy winds and hail damage to your roof are common in the Des Moines area and they can take their toll on your roof. Our staff is well-trained in insurance negotiation and avocation so let us sort out the details with your insurance company.
Our Preferred Roofing Manufacturers
Signs Is It Time for Roof Replacement
- Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped
- Bald spots are visible where granules are missing
- Shingles are cracked
- Your roof is at least 20 years old
- While many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles. For example, if your roof is not properly ventilated, it can negatively impact your shingles.
- Neighbors are getting new roofs.
- Their homes were built around the same time period and have experienced the same types of weather conditions, which means that your roof could be nearing the end of its useful life.
- Airborne algae cause dark streaks on your roof.
- This is a good indicator of shingle age and a sign you may need a roof replacement in the near future.
Need more help? Schedule a roof inspection with one of our professionals.