New Siding and Siding Repair
Siding can be a great asset to the character of your home and will increase curb appeal. Choosing the right product and making sure it is installed properly is key to ensuring you get the most return on your investment.
IN TERMS OF ADDING RESALE VALUE TO YOUR HOME, NEW SIDING CAN BE ONE OF THE SMARTEST INVESTMENTS YOU CAN MAKE.
Choosing insulated siding for your home is a smart option in Des Moines due to colder winters. Doing so can add even greater value and market appeal because it enhances thermal performance and energy savings, as well as softens outside noise for a quieter home.
If you are looking to improve your curb appeal and make your home or business more comfortable we can help? Schedule a free estimate and our experts will give you an assessment of your building exterior and answer any questions you have.
If your siding looks like it may need repair, you should get it inspected immediately. If you fail to get it inspected, mother nature will take it's course and it will lead to bigger problems that can add up to a very expensive repair.
Contact us today and we will inspect the problem absolutely free and give you the proper recommendations on how it can be repaired.
Our PREFERRED Siding Manufacturers
INSURANCE RESTORATION & Storm Damage
Accidents and natural disasters like heavy winds and hail damage are common in the Des Moines area and can take their toll on all types of siding. Our staff is well trained in insurance negotiation and avocation so let us sort out the details with your insurance company. We will work to get your home back to the way it was, or better, with minimal or no out of pocket expenses to you.
ISSUES TO CONSIDER when replacing Your siding
- Water Resistance. Water-resistant types of siding will have longer life spans.
- Ease of Installation. If you’re installing the siding on your own, make sure it is within your skill set, requires no special tools, and creates no harmful dust when cut.
- Energy Efficiency. Check the R-value rating for energy savings and understand what will be needed as far as insulation beneath the cladding.
- Aesthetics. Your siding will be in full view as you come and go, so make sure it is beautiful to you.
- Versatility. Make sure the siding has the versatility to meet the varied needs of your specific project. If there are aspects of your home’s exterior that will make using a particular type of siding more challenging than others, make sure you understand what the added costs or necessary adjustments will be.
- Durability. Does it have the strength to resist temperature shifts present in your climate? How does it stand up to everyday wear and tear?